A general survey includes an investigation to determine the quality of the air and environment of your property. The investigation also includes a comprehensive report with all our findings and specific recommendations for actions to correct any problems found.
AirQualité's Industry-Leading Analysis
- Survey the people who have expressed health complaints
- Conduct a thorough visual examination of the property, materials, furnishings, operation of air grilles for supply and return to specific areas
- Examine mechanical systems to check for cleanliness, that all components are operating properly and the design and location of outside fresh air intakes and also exhaust outlets.
- Check the condition of air filters and also the humidification system for standing water or other operational problems.
- Take measurements of temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
- Check for other pollutants including airborne fungal spores, surface microbial contamination including of carpets, total volatile organic compounds, ventilation rates and airborne particulate matter (dust).